Thursday, November 14, 2013

What does a cheetah print tattoo on the shoulder mean?

butterfly tattoo on lower back meaning
 on butterfly tattoo designs
butterfly tattoo on lower back meaning image



miss.toast


ALOT of girls have it. And I doubt that the exact same tattoo has some deep personal meaning to all of them. So what does it symbolize?
Oh, and I am not thinking of getting it. Just curious as to what It means.



Answer
Idiots, its like butterflies on lower backs. Someone did it, and someone copied it. Of course it doesn't mean anything, except that they are mindless tarts...

What do you think of brides with tattoos?




Kelsey


I want to get my tattoo on my upper back or shoulder area, and it would for sure be visible when I eventually get married. I've gotten some comments about it like "brides with tattoos look trashy" or "you'll look perfect, except for your tattoo". I think brides with tattoos are beautiful and offbeat. What are your opinions?


Answer
I am engaged though we have no actual wedding plans yet, we will be getting married someday. I also have 1 tattoo which is a nice butterfly and it happens to be on the back of my right shoulder so obviously it will probably be visible on my wedding day. But who cares, I got the tattoo because it means something to me and I want it to be visible. Why get one if you want to hide it all the time and at weddings and so on.

You will be the one getting it and getting married with a tattoo, not the other ignorant, stuck up people who judge people on looks or your tattoos. If they don't like it, then tough, don't invite them to your wedding if there too judgmental too look past physical appearance. Its your body and your choices, no one elses :)

I am also planning another one for my lower leg/ankle area for shortly after Christmas as well.

Hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does a cheetah print tattoo on the shoulder mean?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment