Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How can I convince my g/f to accept new friend with tattoo's?

butterfly tattoo design meaning
 on Tattoo Designs For Women - Butterflies Tattoos | leaftattoo.com
butterfly tattoo design meaning image






So much is happening here in India. Esperanza and I are finally starting to relax now that we've identified the place where we want to get Ryan his tat. Thanks for the suggestions, everybody! We still have to book the appointment.

Anyway, remember that âbackpackerâ we saw getting tattooed at Baby Tiger Tattoo in Randi Market? We ended up seeing her in a âdhabaâ (like a diner) with her boyfriend....and their little one! It turns out they are Israeli. So we chatted with them and about their tattoo experience. Aleah (the backpacker) has a whole bunch of tattooâs. She has:
- a white tiger on her left ankleâ¨
- two tigers with Chinese symbolâs for best friends in between on left shoulderâ¨
- memorial for her dead ferret on right ankleâ¨
- a dragonfly on right shoulder
- a dragonfly on wrist â that was the one we saw her getting!

She told us the story behind each one, and we were very touched. So meaningful! All I can say is that we are VERY anxious (in a good way)!

Their daughter, Netanya, is around 7 monthâs, so she and Ryan got along well. Aleah and Namir (bf) invited us to go hiking with them in Dharamsala â that is up in the mountainâs where the Dalai Lama lives!!!

We really want to go, but there is one small problem. As you know, Esperanza thinks women with tattooâs are sort of trashy.....I know, I know....she canât help it though, itâs her cultural upbringing. I think itâs ironic because Aleah and Namir are Israeli and they are not âsupposedâ to get tattooâs either...Ranza doesnât get the irony.

Help! What can I do to convince her otherwise??? I REALLY want to go to Dharamsala (and I know she would enjoy it, too)....



Answer
I have been following this saga from the beginning, From the dragonfly picture that I saw from the "Baby Tiger" artist, she is an amazing artist and I am sure that this backpacker's other ink is amazing as well! I really can't wait to see a picture of the ferret tattoo if you can get one because I lost my pet rat a while ago, and I have been looking for a memorial tattoo design on the internet and haven't been able to find one! I think with a picture of the memorial tattoo for the back packer's ferret in hand, I might be able to go to my artist and get my tattoo started! I mean without an exact picture of what you want, how can you expect your artist to get the tattoo right?!?
But I digress...
Anyway, if Esperanza has seen the amazing art that on this woman, and she still thinks that tattoos on women are trashy, then there is no changing her mind! I mean, it is pretty much the same as someone seeing Jesus perform a miracle live, right in front of them, and them still not believing! At this point there may be no hope. However, before your friends start off on their journey, can you please get the ferret pic and email it to me? my address is tribal_and_butterflies_ and_rats_4 ever @ tat.com (take out the spaces).
Thanks and good luck with Ranza!

How to go about getting a tattoo ?




this girl


I turn 18 next Monday, and that is something I always wanted to do.

I want to get a butterfly tattoo ( butterflies mean a lot to me )

Q: What do i do? I mean could i google butterfly tattoos and print one out that i like and maybe mix it up and/or change it a little to make it my own? And take it in and show them? do they make a sketch the same day ? or do I come back to get it done? Not sure how it works...



Answer
Look at photos of real butterflies, as well as stylized tattoo versions, decide the style you want and print out pics for reference.

Call your chosen studio, ask when would be convenient to call in to discuss your design, turn up and tell the artist what you want.

Whether or not they complete the sketch same day or later depends on artist, studio and work load, as well as what you want for your design.

You may have to wait a few weeks, then the artist will call you, tell you it's done and arrange appointment, or you may just turn up and get a same day appointment.

Do your Research and choose your studio carefully. good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I convince my g/f to accept new friend with tattoo's?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment