Friday, November 8, 2013

can somebody find me a nice picture of a butterfly tattoo?

butterfly tattoo designs black
 on Butterfly Tattoos | Tattoo Designs | TattoosTattoo Designs
butterfly tattoo designs black image



lala


i want one no larger then the size of a womens fist and no smaller then the size of a half dollar. i would like it to have some color in it like blue, green, yellow, or purple (it doesnt have to be all of them) but i also want some black in it to. i would like it to be elegant and very feminine and very realsistic. i have also heard that a tattoo that will last longer has bold colors and not more then 4 colors, i would definately like a long lasting tattoo.


Answer
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj308/jcar9271/butterfly_tattoo.jpg

this is one of my favorites ^

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z240/xkloverx/Tattoos/Gothic_Butterfly_Tattoo_by_Quicksil.jpg

another good one^

http://www.designs-tattoo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/butterfly_tattoo.jpg

pretty nice one^

How to get black "tattoos" off of Fluttershy Design-a-Pony?




Meghan


My dad got a Design-a-Pony Fluttershy for me and I love it, but I HATE the black flowers and butterflies... Is there any way to get them off without damaging her?


Answer
Just visit the tattoo shop; they will help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can somebody find me a nice picture of a butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment