Friday, November 29, 2013

Tattoo Barbie, Butterfly Art Barbie?

butterfly tattoo barbie
 on 1998 Butterfly Art Kira Barbie Doll w Temporary Tattoos | eBay
butterfly tattoo barbie image



rlms_girl


Still in original packaging, all tattoos there. How much would you pay for a set of four? Or one?
They had to stop making these b/c of the tattoo factor. Now knowing that they are discontinued, how much would you pay for them?



Answer
I would pay very little more than $5.00 a pop for them NRFB off the internet considering shipping charges.

They're 8 years old (nearly a decade!) and were apparently recalled due to contraversy, but pink box Barbie dolls are so overproduced that it usually takes something very, VERY unusual or popular to make it a big collector's item so soon.

Look on eBay to see how much they typically go for. Not big sellers. They typically run $6.00 a NRFB doll and rarely does anyone even bid. If you really want to sell them, you'll do much better (you might actually get a bid) if you list them altogether as a set.


G'luck and I hope they find a loving home. :)

Dream with video game characters? Interpretation?




SK1303


I do not exactly know how to interpret this dream, anyone else think they can figure it out?:

I was walking in a huge building that was silver. When I was walking around I was all of a sudden on a beach talking to a boy, who ended up being Sora from Kingdom Hearts(video game)He said he had 7 brothers and sisters and that he was engaged. He takes out his hand and shows the ring on his hand. I stare at it and then he takes it off. I start to look at it, His ring had a sky blue stone and the ring itself was silver and engraved with hearts. I thought it was pretty ,but was upset at the fact that he was engaged and also confused that he had such a feminine ring. All of a sudden I appeared in the silver building again where the girl, Kairi appeared and she had some butterfly tattoo on her lower back. She gave me some smirk. I ended up feeling very sad. I appeared with Sora at a mall. All of a sudden I was in front of a store called, Covergirl. Tyra Banks showed up and said something to me. She said she didn't like the other Covergirl store that was next to hers. It had a jungle appearance on the outside of the store. Tyra and a big group of hers walked away. I decided to walk into the store to see what it was like. I wanted to help the woman in the store. We decided to go up to the second floor of the store. The room was pretty dark. The floor on the first floor had a glass look to it was glowing. People were dancing on it and me and the woman on the second floor took out some Bratz barbie dolls and threw them down at the people.

All I can really say is, I am a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and that Sora is one of my favourite characters. I do know who Tyra Banks is and all ,but I haven't even thought of her at all so I don't know why she appeared, of all people in my dream.

Any possible interpretations of my dream?


Also if you do not know who these characters are I have some sites you can check out that could help maybe with interpreting the dream:

Don't know Sora:
Go here
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Sora

or here:

http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/ <-Go to characters

Do not know Kairi? Go here:
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kairi

or here:

http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/index1.html <- Go to Game Info, Characters, third person.


Do not know Tyra Banks? Go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyra_Banks
What exactly is this dream trying to message me or whatever? Like what's with the whole seven brothers and sister and an engagement ring? Also with the whole Covergirl thing? I am not very fond of make-up. I'm not very big into the fashion and make-up industry stuff.



Answer
omg i have dreams that im a sim a lot! lol from the sims game...
and i also have dreams that im in the vside game

its probably cause you play that game too much! lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo Barbie, Butterfly Art Barbie?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment