Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What kind of tattoo designs do you have mind?

butterfly tattoo designs for the wrist
 on Katy Perry got a tiny outline of a lotus flower tattooed on her wrist ...
butterfly tattoo designs for the wrist image



Miguel...


I'm on way to getting back into drawing. I was very good and focused on it for most of my life but it came to a point that I didn't have time to draw which sucked. So I'm trying to start by doing some peopls tattoo designs. I'm not going to steal them or anything, I just want to get some ideas flowing.
Thanks. I'm a little rough with portraits still so



Answer
I have a name and a rose on my back and also a rosary bead cross as well. I have interlocking hearts with Samoan patterns around it (reps my fiance and his family) and writing above and under it. I am planning on getting "faith" written on my wrist and hope on my other wrist. I want another cross with a rose intertwining on it on my inner arm. I want butterflies going up my back with words for each one repping my family AND a RIP tattoo for my Dad.

What are some best friend tattoo designs?




Sky & Shel


My best friend and I are re-uniting after 2 years apart; & we're talking about getting best friend tattoos done; but we dont know what of. Can you give us some cute ideas.


Answer
i think it would be cute to each get half a butterfly (somewhere like your wrist or foot) so that apart it looks like a side profile of a butterfly, but u can put the two together to make a whole butterfly with the wings open. also Butterflies symbolize new life so in a way it can symbolize the new friendship that u will be gaining after so many years apart!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of tattoo designs do you have mind?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment