Sunday, November 17, 2013

Is it true that tattoos behind the ear fade really fast?

butterfly tattoo behind your ear
 on Tattoos Behind The Ear | Body Art and Tattoos
butterfly tattoo behind your ear image



?


I heard that tattoos behind the ear fade super fast. True or False?


Answer
My experience is that it is a false statement. I got a purple/blue/back butterfly behind my right ear almost 5 years ago, and it's still vibrant. I have had no fading yet. But to help ensure it doesn't fade, I always put sunscreen on it if I am wearing my hair up.

I want a tattoo behind my ear. Any suggestions as to what I should get?




jomae


I really want to get a tattoo behind my ear, but can't think of something that could be small enough. I was thinking of a tattoo of a white rabbit, an owl, or of "the little prince". I don't want something normal like a flower, butterfly, or stars. I also don't want anything "tribal".

does anyone have any suggestions?



Answer
If your not 100% on what you want for a while then do not get it.
i like the idea of getting your surname in cursive font behind your ear going down your hairline.
stars look nice also but they are common and does it have any meaning to you?
if your interested in the asian symbols you can have a word that means seomething to you translated there.
love, hope, faith bla bla take your pick




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it true that tattoos behind the ear fade really fast?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment