Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tattoo Quote Ideas..?

69 butterfly tattoo
 on Tattoos Mania | Butterfly, Star & Sun Tattoos Design
69 butterfly tattoo image



Lil_Missae


I'm considering getting a tattoo relatively soon..
I want to get a pair of small wings on my back, but the tattoo artist suggested I start with something small.

So I have two questions,
1. Does anyone know a site (or of the top of your head) with some meaningful quotes that aren't too long. For example, Angelina Jolie has "know your rights" a latin quote would be cool too =D
2. What else could I get as a small tattoo.. I wouldn't mind chinese writing, but its a risk in case the tattooist writes the wrong word.
Stars, butterflies, musical notes etc are all too common.. So any ideas would be cool (and where I could have it done)

Thanks :)



Answer
i wouldnt listen to that artist. my first tattoo was a cupid angel on my lower back that took around 3 hours to complete. if you want ti you should get it!
small tattoos: double check with the chinese writing on the internet and make sure its what it means. stars are nice...maybe three little stars on your shoulder..alla sienna miller...maybe get your zodiac sign..im a cancer have the 69 on my foot. maybe get your initial. i got that on my ribs.

whatever you do make sure you looove it bc its with you forever! good luck!

Farewell songs for Farewell party???




Ckristian


Please suggest me some songs apart from Summer of 69 !


Answer
spice girls-goodbye
vitamin c-friends forever
Chris brown-goodbye
Boys II Men-hard to say goodbye
Cranberries-There she goes
Fort Minor-Where'd you go
Wilson Philips-hold on
Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus-Ready set dont go
Jagged Edge-goodbye
Jewel-Hands
Jordin Sparks-Tattoo
Colbie Caillat-Bubbly
Madonna-I'll remember
Madaonna-Take a bow
Mariah Carey-One sweet day
Mariah Carey-Butterfly
Tim McGraw-Last dollar


Hope some of these help :D

Good luckâ¥




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo Quote Ideas..?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment