Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bible verse that is short and can go along with my tattoo of a butterfly?

butterfly tattoo with bible verse
 on tattoos with meanings chinese lion tattoo biomech tattoos bible verse ...
butterfly tattoo with bible verse image



KgraceS


In a few weeks I am getting a small tattoo of an intricate black and white butterfly. It will be about the size of a post it note. I would love to get a bible verse in calligraphy or feminine cursive beside it or going up the side of it. I am not sure what for it to say though. I would love for it to come from the bible and say something about being made new or recreated. (which is what the butterfly symbolizes) All help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!


Answer
2 Corinthians 5:17 Ezekiel 11:19 Ephesians 4:24,

What is an object or symbol that represents new creations?




JordanR


I'm thinking about getting a tattoo inspired by the bible verse 2 corinthians 5:17, and want a new creation symbol, but dont want to get a butterfly. so help please and thank you


Answer
phoenix.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bible verse that is short and can go along with my tattoo of a butterfly?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment