Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Can anyone help me with a tattoo design?

butterfly tattoo designs on ankle
 on Foot tattoos normally symbolize beauty and femininity.
butterfly tattoo designs on ankle image



curious gi


I want a butterfly breaking away from chains, on my left ankle. I have never seen anyone with that tattoo. So it's hard to find a design. I don't have an exact image of it, in my mind. I just know i want it to represent me. Ive been through a lot in my life. I would like the butterfly to stand out, and the chains to be broken. If anyone has got any ideas, pictures of tattoos, designs, etc. Your comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you


Answer
Go talk with a tattoo artist and get him/her to design one special for you. Don't copy someone else's design; that would be pretty dull and unoriginal.

does anyone know a website with good butterfly tattoo designs?







my mom and i are going to get matching tattoos. i was thinking of like a butterfly, maybe with the wings or antenas shaping a heart, and i want it on either my ankle or the back of my neck, does anyone have any ideas?


Answer
Here's a good one.
http://roselin8350.tattoodesignhelp.info




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone help me with a tattoo design?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment