Friday, July 26, 2013

Hi, I want to get a tattoo on my upper thigh and I'm looking for some ideas?

butterfly skull tattoo design
 on Butterfly Skull Emo Tattoo Stock Vector 67307626 Shutterstock
butterfly skull tattoo design image



Hot Momma


Someting small and nice. I already have one on my neck and back


Answer
Hey there! I have a tattoo myself on the inside of my thigh, it is a tribal black heart with a skull coming out of it, something of my own design.

For the inside of the thigh, depending on who else is going to be down there, you don't want it to look trampy (no offense). I am really glad I have my original down there because that was one thing I didn't want, as guy being down there and seeing just a bunch of horrible cherries.

Butterflies look cute, don't get a little kitty(if you get where I am going with that!), hearts, stars, even a little goldfish would look cute. But you also you want to be careful with that area, just because it is a fatty area on anyones body and it will stretch, so make sure whatever you get will look good if you gain/lose a little bit of weight.

Plus tattoos down there are fun, I am not fat, but like everyone else, I have the little pudge down there, and I can turn my skull from a smiley to a sad face, lol.

GIRLS.. Do you like guys who have skull designs on their clothes and tattoos?




A A


I was wondering, there are LOTS of guys who like skull designs and tatttos, so are girls attracted to those designs or guys that wear them?


Answer
I'm not specifically attracted to that sort of thing, but it wouldn't dissuade me. That's like asking guys if they like girls who have butterfly designs on their clothes and tattoos. It's just not relevant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hi, I want to get a tattoo on my upper thigh and I'm looking for some ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment