Sunday, July 14, 2013

What do you think of this idea for a tatoo?

butterfly tattoo sleeve designs
 on Tattoo Cloud Designs
butterfly tattoo sleeve designs image



Candy


Me and my hubby want to get matching tattoos of a butterfly with our child's name on or in it..
I'm trying to deside between having the name 'hidden' in the design on the butterfly or having it written very obviously underneith.

What do you think? Any ideas?
He want to get his on his foot (He's gotten tats before). I'm thinking about putting it on my left shoulder blade (it will be my first)
How bad will that hurt?



Answer
I think hidden would be really cool. My friend has a half sleeve and hidden in his are his four kids names and it looks really neat. I have never gotten a tattoo but i am getting my first next week on my foot from what people have been telling me the foot is pretty painful and so is any over sensitive skin or bone like ribs and yes shoulder blade. But i can imagine with anywhere there will be spots that hurt more than others but if you want it bad enough the finished product will be worth the pain. Good luck! Very original idea i think it will look great!

Ideas for symbolism in a tattoo?




kumquat_sq


I am designing a tattoo for myself and would like it to symbolize the following; freedom, purity, simplicity, love, courage, passion, health/longevity. I want images that symbolise these words. I know these are alot of things to put into one tattoo, but maybe they can be incorporated into a sleeve. Ive changed, my life has changed and i these words describe how its all changed for me. A few ideas and a bit of inspiration would be lovely, thankyou.


Answer
butterflies are great for freedom.
purity - maybe a water lily?
love - a dove or classic love heart
courage - a lion? or a red poppy?
passion - something red & meaningful to you? - light red stand for admiration and dark red, deep love.
health - the +? carnations flowers show health.
maybe you could combine all the things & colours in the tattoo?
good luck, sure it'll look beautiful what ever you choose. x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think of this idea for a tatoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment