Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How do I find a good tattoo artist who does Japanese designs?

unique butterfly tattoo design
 on Kelly Doty at Ink & Dagger Tattoo
unique butterfly tattoo design image



LLA UOY EV


I want a full back piece of water, lotus flowers and butterflies. I love the Japanese full back pieces that I have seen, but I can't draw.

I live in the Cincinnati area... How can I find someone to draw this up?

Any good sites available to give me ideas? Maybe some books?



Answer
Put time into it. Go to all the tattoo artists in your area and find which ones specialize in japanese style tattoos. You should follow these rules when deciding on who to do your tattoo. 1.)CHECK PORTFOLIOS.. 2.)SHOP AROUND.. 3.)DONT GO TO THE FIRST GUY THAT GIVES A GOOD PRICE, GOOD TATTOOS ARENT CHEAP AND CHEAP TATTOOS AREN'T GOOD. 4.) BE UNIQUE, HAVE THE ARTIST DRAW YOU A CUSTOM PIECE, DONT SETTLE FOR A PIECE OF FLASH THAT HAS BEEN DONE ON THE REST OF THE COUNTRY 5.)DONT BE AFRAID TO SAY NO, IF YOU DONT LIKE SPECIFICS ON A TATTOO, TELL THEM TO CHANGE IT, IF YOU ARENT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH IT AND THE ARTIST CANT GET IT THE WAY YOU WANT, CHOSE ANOTHER ARTIST!! AGAIN... BE VERY PICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any tattoo designs or ideas?




Brittany h


OK so I am planning on getting a tattoo on my shoulder I know a basic idea of what I want, just wanted to know if you have any ideas how to make it unique, OK so it would be the infinity sign with the word dream in it. I saw one that has birds flying away from it, which I thought was cute but im not to found of the birds so if you have any ideas or suggestions it would be appreciated.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=infinity+tattoos&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42768644,d.b2U&biw=1241&bih=577&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=kbcpUZK-IKu_2QXHy4HIBg#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=infinity+dream+tattoo&oq=infinity+dream+tattoo&gs_l=img.3..0.422457.430349.3.430811.26.16.1.8.8.0.174.1123.13j2.15.0...0.0...1c.1.4.img.UtpiBx0UH1E&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=f977e98c04dc13d6&biw=1241&bih=577&imgrc=9V3ld3qSkib5nM%3A%3BoqVTkdVqZfNArM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F24.media.tumblr.com%252F8866f71862be4936adab816cc32bf7ed%252Ftumblr_mg6ay4p2jn1qj5vqco1_400.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.tumblr.com%252Ftagged%252Fdream%252520tattoo%3B400%3B266



Answer
Hey doll , welp not to put your tattoo down but i have seen millions of girls with that tattoo already so i understand why you want to make it unique . How about you find a tattoo that actually has some meaning to you ? Something symbolic . For example my mothers favorite flowers are orchids , so i want to get orchids tattooed on me . If the infinity tattoo with the word dream in it has a meaning for you or significance then awsome ! If not , then awesome too , i just think it would be better if it had meaning . You want something you won't regret when your 80 years old ! How about you get something like " keep on dreaming " in beautiful cursive on your upper shoulder with some butterflies flying away from it instead of birds. I dont know if you know about Jenny rivera , but her symbol was the butterfly because of how it transforms . Dreams transform from nothing into something beautiful , the way butterflies go from caterpillars on the ground .. To beauties flying with the wind .. Like a dream right ? So why not ? Orrrr ... You can go along with the infinity sign thing and have butterflies flying away from it . Up to you ! Good luck i hope it comes out gorgeous !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I find a good tattoo artist who does Japanese designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment