Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Can you cover a tattoo with a tattoo?

butterfly tattoo cover up designs
 on coverup tattoos
butterfly tattoo cover up designs image



Adam


I have the outline of the biohazard symbol on my upperback.
It's just the outline and only in black, probably 3 inches tall and 3 inches wide.

I wanted to get a fairly large dragon and maybe some water or something in the background that could cover up the outline of the biohazard symbol.
This dragon would take time and lots of money of course, which I am willing, and will possibly have color, if not just black and white.

Is this possible with a good tattoo artist, and does anyone have any stories like this?



Answer
A friend of mine recently covered an old tattoo she didn't want people to see with a butterfly. The designs in the butterfly camouflaged the old design (dragon scales could do the same thing) and you can not see the old design at all. It looks good.

What would be a great tattoo on the foot?




momma due


I really want to get a tattoo on my right foot, and I can not find a design that I like. I was thinking of some stars or flower. I would love to see some of your foot tattoos, or any suggestions would be great!


Answer
I love foot tattoos. They're really cute and easy to cover or show off. I think flowers or stars would be really cute. Go to http://www.tattoojohnny.com and put stars in the search box.

I like the first picture of pink flowers, the colorful butterflies in the middle of the second row and the stars on in the middle of the top row on the 4th page. I hope my ideas helped you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you cover a tattoo with a tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment