Friday, July 12, 2013

What is a good tattoo design that goes from the top of the hip and wraps to the shoulder blade for a female?

butterfly tattoo designs hip
 on Butterfly Tattoo Designs For Women-Butterfly Tattoos Meaning For Girls ...
butterfly tattoo designs hip image



Katie


I do not like butterflies, stars, or anything else really stereotypical like cherry blossoms. I am having the hardest time thinking of something symbolic for how much I am going through in life right now. I would like it to mean hope, victory, strength, beauty, growth and maturity.


Answer
How about an elephant or a cow

What are some good ideas for a tattoo on my hip?




Lady Stard


I'm looking at getting a tat on Friday - what are some unique ideas? Nothing like butterflies or flowers, but something really timeless any beautiful.

Also, no wing patterns because I only want a tat on one side, instead of a pair.

Thanks for all ideas. =] They are much appreciated.



Answer
Personally I like the tribal styles, most get them done on the upper body but I've seen some really good designs on hips and legs.

Probably best to check out a gallery like this one for ideas:

http://tattoo.qualitybuying.com

... sites like these even let you take the one you like to your artist so you take out a bit of the guess work...

Hope it helps...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good tattoo design that goes from the top of the hip and wraps to the shoulder blade for a female?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment