Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What should I get as a cover-up over a butterfly tattoo that is located on my lower right hip?

butterfly tattoo art
 on Tattoo Temple - Unique. Living. Art
butterfly tattoo art image



sunshine88


the butterfly tattoo is about 3 inches.


Answer
It is almost impossible to pre-design a cover up for something as detailed as a butterfly.

Your best bet is to go to all your local tattoo studios, study some of the artists work and find someone whose freehand work you like. Then give them free reign, most artists will tell you straight that they can't just stick something over the top of it, but if you do a little research first you could get a beautiful piece of art over it.

Lower hip should be an easier place to cover up though, lots of flowing lines that follow the contours of your hip and leg should camoflage pretty well. You could also consider getting it added to if you just want something different.

What do you think about tattoos on the back side of the wrist in a hospital environment, if a manager?




Verde


I have a butterfly tattoo on the back side of my wrist so when I write (with right hand) you cannot see it. I got it a long time ago and am pursuing my master in Health Administration. I am looking to advance my career into a more leadership role and hopefully a coordinator or hospital administrator later on. Can someone give me some insight to how body art is viewed in that type of environment or if it really matters or not?


Answer
If it's small and tasteful, most people aren't going to think badly of you, but at the same time, when it comes to management, it isn't exactly going to help either - many older people still have conservative views about these things.
I say keep it covered up for now - long sleeves, a watch, jewellery, whatever works for you - until you get the promotion you're seeking. Once you're in, nobody can hold the tattoo against you.
Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I get as a cover-up over a butterfly tattoo that is located on my lower right hip?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment