Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What exactly do butterfly tattoos on females symbolize and what would be the masculine/male version tattoo?

butterfly tattoo tattoos
 on Foot Butterfly Tattoo | Tattoo Design Gallery - 101tattoos
butterfly tattoo tattoos image



Mocha Gran


I noticed a lot of females with butterfly tatoos. Why are those so popular with young ladies and what would be equivalent on the male side?Like what tattoos do young males have thats almost like females and their butterfly tattoos?


Answer
It's an interesting question, but the truth is... it's a popular design that women like, more than anything else. Kinda like faries or dolphins. They're just pretty, and women go for that kinda stuff. It's kinda like guys having skulls and dragons. Those are popular masculine tattoos worn almost exclusivly by men. The television shows/soap operas would have you belive otherwise, but most people just get what they like. That's the real truth of it, in most cases. But because of TV shows, everyone is looking for 'hidden meaning'. Go figure.

Where can I find the best butterfly tattoos?




steph_pete


I was looking to have someone design my tattoo but I just think its going to be extra money and I might not even like the tattoo they draw. So im looking for a butterfly tattoo that I can put on my right shoulder blade. Im also looking for either chinese or arabic letters that can spell out Mimi. Thats what my grandfather use to call me. I am not sure yet what kind of letters I want but im not looking for "dirty" letters like cursive or anything english. I like soft letters that would look nice on a females body. I just think that american letters on a girl looks trashy (thats just my opinion). Please help!


Answer
You should look around the internet and modify one yourself. You should also be able to bring up a coupls of pictures you like to the tattoo place and have them do little changes themselves. I don't know if it will cost more or not, that seems like more of a decision the tattoo place makes themselves.

As far as the letters go you should be able to find a couple of translator websites that have those languages and translate something from English to Arabic (or whatever you want.) Since it is a translating website you can be pretty sure it doesn't say something random. Try Babblefish.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What exactly do butterfly tattoos on females symbolize and what would be the masculine/male version tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment