Friday, July 12, 2013

How painful is a tattoo on upper back?

butterfly tattoo on thigh
 on Go Forward from Foot Butterfly Tattoos to Tribal Foot Tattoos
butterfly tattoo on thigh image



Ang3l


Im getting a tattoo tomorrow on the back of my right shoulder. I was just wondering how painful it is, just to prepare myself and know what to expect.

Its only a small butterfly and yes i've thought it through and it means something to me.

Thanks everyone :)



Answer
first off
it depends on how good you are with pain

if you cant stand the slightest bit of pain then yes it's gonna hurt!

but if your pretty good with the whole needle/pain thing then you should be fine, it may just hurt a tiny bit .

secondly the skin on your back/shoulder is really not that tender compare it to the skin on your hand or lower thigh. The skin on your back is more firm and hard to grip while the skin on the hand or thigh is tender and easy to pull and grip

all in all it shouldn't be that bad remember it all depends on how much pain you can take

I am a heavier set girl, what are some good places on my body that I can get a tattoo, and it still look nice?




Dawn


I am thinking about a fairy silhouette. I was thinking about ankle, hip, lower back, and outer thigh. I want a place that will look nice, that I can hide from certain people, but not have to take all my clothes off to show off.


Answer
I have a big tattoo on my thigh, but it is inconvenient when I'm wearing jeans to show someone. (4 Lilies)
Ankle would look nice, kind of hurts a bit. (Butterfly)
Top of the foot also looks good and is easy to show but hurts as well. (Puppy dog paw prints)
Hip is an ouchy spot (not from personal experience)

But there is behind the ear, you can hide it with your hair, people barely notice the rose behind my ear and it barely hurt at all, I recommend that place any day, especially if you're a tattoo virgin. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How painful is a tattoo on upper back?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment