Sunday, July 7, 2013

What does it represent when a woman has a tattoo on her ankle?

butterfly tattoo arm
 on undecided whtever ideas
butterfly tattoo arm image



Molly


I've known two people with this. First was my sixth grade teacher, she had a butterfly tattooed there. Then it was my therapist. I recently saw hers, couldn't see what it was clearly. An answer from an old question said that it meant that they were a lesbian. Is that true? Or is it because they work in respectable places so they can't show tattoos anywhere else but the ankle?


Answer
It doesn't mean anything other than they like tattoos. I have one on my ankle and 5 other ones in places ranging from my hips, neck, and arm. None of them can be seen unless I want them to be seen.

How much does a tattoo usually cost?




Taylor


I want to get a kinda small to medium sized butterfly tattoo on my left foot how much might that be and will it hurt?


Answer
A lot of tattoo places will charge you hourly, like where i went i was charged $175/hour, you definitely have to do some research before you get it though i'd go to a couple of tattoo shops with a picture of what you want and ask for an estimate thats what i did.

It does hurt a lot at first and your gonna have to keep your arm very very still, but after the first ten minutes your body kind of gets used to it so it feels like someone is holding a hot lamp really close to your skin, but its not that bad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does it represent when a woman has a tattoo on her ankle?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment