Friday, July 26, 2013

What kind of design should my tattoo be?

2 butterfly tattoo designs
 on Incredible Foot Tattoo And Ankle Tattoo Designs
2 butterfly tattoo designs image



Bree_zy


I want to get a tattoo, although I probably won't for a few years (underage). But I was wondering what kind of design I should get. And where I should put it. I had 2 sisters that both have tattoos in between their shoulder blades. And I was thinking to get mine there too, but I'm not sure. I'm also thinking about getting a tree of life. See, I'm into natural stuff, like the tree of life, the OM sign, stuff like that. I want something that is deep and spiritual, that means something, not just some butterfly. Help?


Answer
This is such a huge decision because it will be with you forever. It is better to not choose one based on a poll or what you think is cool at the time, but something that has real significance to you personally.

How many would cost me a 3 inches height and 2 inches width tattoo?




Darlyn


I want to have my first tatto in the lower part of my back. I want it to be a blue and purple butterfly of 3 inches height and 2 inches width. I wish to know how many it would cost me and who or what store is cheaper and at the same time more recommended for its prestige. Tnx 4 u help.


Answer
You are charged by time spent doing the tattoo.
There is a minimum shop price for under 1 hr. = usually $50 - $75
After that there is an hourly cost = usually $100 - $ 150

You talk to your tattoo artist, and he/she gives you an estimate. Then you sign an agreement to this cost. If it takes longer than the estimate, you will not be charged more, unless more is added to your tattoo design.

You should not look for the cheapest place to get a tattoo. You will end up with a bad tattoo, and the tattoo is forever. It is better to wait and save your money and go to a reputable and experienced tattoo artist at a good shop.

luck~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of design should my tattoo be?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment