Wednesday, July 17, 2013

henna tattoo on the side of my neck?

butterfly tattoo transfers
 on Stencils Designs Free Printable Downloads - Stencil 061
butterfly tattoo transfers image



octopus


i was thinking of doing a small henna tattoo on the side of my neck. a small butterfly is what i was planning on doing. is henna hard to work with? i've never done anything like this before. is it permant? has anyone done henna and had a good experience? or had a bad experience? i just want to know if i should use henna or what. i don't want a permant tattoo. how long will it last if i use henna? someone help me out here


Answer
Henna is great fun and since it is not permanent you can change your design every so often.
It is not so hard to do, but does take practice.
You can draw the design on with a kids marker, then go over it with henna.
You can also use this great transfer paperhttp://www.hennacaravan.com/shop/prep.html
then you just go over it with the henna.
Be sure to only use safe and natural henna
http://www.hennacaravan.com/shop/kits.html
Stay away from anything that is black .
Henna needs to stay on the skin for several hours to work, and it works best if you can avoid water for 24 hours too.
have fun and it should last 5 days or so on the neck. You can go over it every so often if you like to keep it going.

are there any artists who would like to help me draw up a tattoo? ?




Ashlee


email me and let me know, my tattoo is going to be about half my back, and dedicated to suicide prevention, i dont want anything brutal, like someone killing themselves.. id rather have something positive, and pritty, please help me out. im lookin to get it done in a couple months, and it means alot to me. thanks so much.


Answer
I have been thinking long and hard about what tattoo I would get. For many years in fact. I could ask people all day long, and at the end of the day NO ONE can design it but you. I would suggest you go to yahoo search or google search and type in (under images) individual descriptors like:

angel tattoo
sunrise tattoo
guiding light tattoo
hand tattoo(maybe of two hands joining to lift someone up)
hope tattoo
tree of life tattoo.....
what ever means a lot to you, butterflies, hearts, flowers.... and then make copies of what you liked from each one, then take that to a tattoo artist and tell him or her what you like in each photo, and then they can help you translate it into a tattoo. Not all artwork can easily be transferred into a tattoo without some tweaking. It's better if you let the artist who is doing the tattoo help you conceptualize something that you are 100% happy with. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: henna tattoo on the side of my neck?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment