Tuesday, July 9, 2013

How old do you have to be to get a tattoo in the UK? And how much would it cost?

butterfly tattoos kids
 on Kids Footprints Names Tattoo
butterfly tattoos kids image



giojisjpij


I'm 15 at the minute and I really want a tattoo of a butterfly on my lower back, something like this but stretches further with about the same amount of detail and similar colours.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2s846mo&s=4

I will have permission from my parents but can I get one at 16 or will I have to wait until i'm 18?



Answer
You have to be 18 in the UK.
The 16-with-parental-consent clause only applies to certain states of America. Here, it is 18. And don't be tempted to go to somewhere that will tattoo underagers illegally - there's a reason they risk their livelihoods to tattoo kids: because they're crap. Not worth risking your health over, just wait. I wanted tattoos long before your age but I waited and honestly, it was the best thing I ever did.
As for how much it'll cost, it varies depending on the studio. As a guesstimate, if that image was wider, perhaps around £60. But that really will depend on where you go. Some places you may pay £30, others you may pay £80. And don't be tempted to go with the cheapest place you can find. Not a good idea with tattoos - they're worth investing in.

How can I incorporate my children into my existing tattoo?




Born Count


I have a butterfly on the back of my neck, that I had done when I was young, I don't know what I was thinking, and I am not a big fan of it! Butterflies symbolize new life so I thought maybe I can do something around the butterfly that incorporates my kids, but I can't think of what of how! I have to so far and would like to leave room, if we should ever have another! I want to love my tattoo again and forever, Please help!!!


Answer
wy dont u incorporate 3 flowers around the butterfly and get the tattooist to make the butterfly look better




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How old do you have to be to get a tattoo in the UK? And how much would it cost?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment