Saturday, July 27, 2013

Going to continue to cover my back with tats...is my idea a common one?

butterfly tattoo designs with initials
 on Breast Cancer Awareness Ankle Tattoo Adorned With Pink And White ...
butterfly tattoo designs with initials image



soporific2


I already have a large butterfly, with my kids initials in the wings that is just below the middle of my back ( the body of the butterfly goes down my spine). I also have a howling wolf with a setting moon on my right shoulder. I was thinking of flowers trailing down from my left shoulder to my right hip...is this common? Because I want something unique....


Answer
Tattoos themselves are unique by each person. It doesn't matter if the idea is common or seen as unoriginal. You make it unique because of the special meaning that it holds with you. Don't worry about if anyone else has the same basic design, your kids and memories make it special. Have an artist you trust and like draw up exactly what you want to tie it all together.

can anyone that can draw pls sketch a design for my tattoo please?




tonnette


i want to get a tattoo for my daughter because i have one for my son. i want it on my lower back. i want her first initial in the middle, which is an A, and cherry blossoms (because she was born in japan) extending from each side of her initial. im not sure if i want the cherry blossoms on a branch or not, but whatever looks good i guess. theres one problem. on the lower right side of my back, i have a small, light-green tattoo of a butterfly. its about 1 1/2-2 in. wide and about 1 in. in height. i want to cover it up with this tattoo. whatever help i can get would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
tattoo shop and have them draw it for you! The original artist will do the best tattoo rendition of the design.

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Going to continue to cover my back with tats...is my idea a common one?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment