Monday, July 22, 2013

Is it possible to have a tattoo on your cheekbone ?

butterfly tattoo ear
 on Popular Types of Hawaiian Flower Tattoo | Floral Flower Tattoos
butterfly tattoo ear image



xoxo.


I was just wondering about how painful tattoos were compared to braces when I thought of this .
Never mind...
Let`s just compare tattooing your upperarm or lower back to braces . Which is worse ?



Answer
I am going to answer the first part of your question. :)

I have a tattoo on my temple of a Hell Butterfly. Remarkably, it did not hurt at all. BUT... if you tattoo on the cheek bone, the machine vibrations are a little rough and painful. I have 4 tattoos, and the one behind my ear was the least painful. The one on the ankle bone was the most painful. The more cushion, the less pain usually.

I want a tattoo behind my ear. Any suggestions as to what I should get?




jomae


I really want to get a tattoo behind my ear, but can't think of something that could be small enough. I was thinking of a tattoo of a white rabbit, an owl, or of "the little prince". I don't want something normal like a flower, butterfly, or stars. I also don't want anything "tribal".

does anyone have any suggestions?



Answer
If your not 100% on what you want for a while then do not get it.
i like the idea of getting your surname in cursive font behind your ear going down your hairline.
stars look nice also but they are common and does it have any meaning to you?
if your interested in the asian symbols you can have a word that means seomething to you translated there.
love, hope, faith bla bla take your pick




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to have a tattoo on your cheekbone ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment