Thursday, July 11, 2013

I am looking for ideas for a lower back tattoo?

butterfly tattoo with eyes
 on Doctor Feelgoods Tattoo Studio, Poole, 6 Grand Parade, High Street
butterfly tattoo with eyes image



BK thang


I dont like anything girlie even though i am a girl. All my tats are very manly and tough. But i do want something very sexy on my lower back. I dont like tribal stuff. It have no meaning and it is too simple. I dont like butterflies either and thats what girls mainly get on their lower back. I want something more "animalish". Some leopard stuff, cat paws something. I just dont know what to put together. I have an artist that will draw my idea but i cant get it together. Any suggestions or ideas?
Now mind you I am not trying to scare my man everytime he is behind me if you know what i mean so no i am not looking for anything creapy like skulls, besides its not the manly and tough i was considering. Put it this way what i consider manly and tough happened to be my first tattoo i got while i was already in service and it is desert eagle .50 cal pistol on my shoulder blade. Maybe this helps to give me a little bit different ideas with this kind of tough and manly outlook.....



Answer
Maybe you could do an Angelina Jolie and have a claw mark going accross your lower back, so it looks like you have survived a tiger gauging you. Or perhaps on a cuter note, some cool animal paw prints going in a trail up/accross your back. I personally reckon a sexy jungle animal, like a cougar or lynx, some sort of wild cat would be cool, like maybe you could have cool intense cat eyes or something wicked on your lower back. I'm not sure how exactly my idea would be made but I hope it helps.

Looking for a breast cancer ribbon tattoo but I want it unique?




Christian


I don't want just the simple pink ribbon. I want something unique and eye catching. I've googled images but haven't seen anything that I haven't seen before. Any suggestions?
My mom is a breast cancer fighter. My sister has one already, with "MOM" in the middle of it, and I don't want to copy her.
I'm not asking for advice on how to spend my money. A tattoo idea or design would be sufficient.



Answer
My husband tattooed a guy whose grandmother past away with cancer, he wanted her favorite flower, which is a hibiscus, and in the middle of the stem is the ribbon is wrapped around it.
Another guy is going to be getting a cross made of railroad spikes and instead of a rope tying them together in the middle he is getting a ribbon wrapped around it.
Ive seen the ribbon used as the body of a butterfly and wings added to it like this http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=breast+cancer+tattoo#/d1i9wa5
This is also really pretty http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://s2.causes.com/photos/EQ/p2/VQ/ng/nI/UO/lt/3iJ.jpg&imgrefurl=http://media.causes.com/592413&usg=__pQseFHpka3ufdYqq6UUtXY9q230=&h=180&w=240&sz=31&hl=en&start=0&sig2=KHRPqGurzKn9QtrJjfqr8g&zoom=1&tbnid=8pxeedML1iCozM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=162&ei=MwrqTJiBMI3CnAfS6JmEDQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbreast%2Bcaner%2Btattoo%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D956%26bih%3D387%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=459&vpy=97&dur=100&hovh=144&hovw=192&tx=94&ty=71&oei=DQrqTOSKLoG0lQfjr9GrCw&esq=13&page=1&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0
Here are a couple of different ideas
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=breast+cancer+tattoo#/d2vtwa1
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=breast%20cancer%20tattoo&order=9&offset=72#/d309wwk
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=breast%20cancer%20tattoo&order=9&offset=72#/d2n53cb
And if you want to keep looking deviant art has a lot of good references
I hope your mother beats it, its in my family too, my grandmother had to have her breast removed because of it and my mother passed away from pancreatic caner. Just keep fighting and I hope you find the perfect tattoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for ideas for a lower back tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment