Thursday, July 25, 2013

What can I add to my Butterfly tattoo?

butterfly tattoo ideas
 on painted lady butterfly facts | Top quality tattoo designs for girls.
butterfly tattoo ideas image



April


I have a butterfly tattoo on my leg and was wanting some ideas to make it really stand out, because it's so simple. . It's in the middle of my calf . Any suggestions would be great .


Answer
a swirly vine going up your leg a bit, behind the butterfly, with some leaves or something on it

How should I make my tattoo more elaborate?




Tricia


I already have a blue butterfly tattoo on my foot. I am looking to make it more elaborate and give it that wow factor. Unfortunately, all of my ideas are either too lame or too detailed for such a small area. Please help!


Answer
Is your tattoo outlined with black? If it is, have the black rimmed with white ink, it will really make your tattoo pop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What can I add to my Butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment