Monday, July 15, 2013

What is the best type of tattoo for your first?

butterfly tattoo pubic area
 on Tattoo Designs by Body Area
butterfly tattoo pubic area image
Q. I was thinking a heartagram on my wrist or something of that sort. OR is it better to get a large tattoo for your first? To get use to the ink work... I don't know, that's what I've heard from a friend.


Answer
I got a smaller one (it's only about 2/3 inches) and I got it in a spot that no one else could see it. It's at my hip bone, and I made sure it was a design that I would like in years to come. Something that would undoubtedly still represent me in 50 years. I got a music note and a butterfly. It's beautiful.

It was painful because it was on my hip bone and a tiny bit around my pubic area. It only took about a half hour to do, but I still got a good taste of how painful it was.

I think I'll go bigger for my next one, but I definitely think you should start small so that way you end up with something you can handle (pain-wise), and something that is easily covered by clothes/etc if you decide it's not the best idea.

Girl friend wants tattoo.... Please help.?




Great One


Hi I am a 25 year old guy living with my girl friend, She recently saw few pictures on the Internet of women with tattoos on their body and now she too is intent to go for tattoo on her body. Some of the tattoos were really artistic for me too. But what I am astonished to know is she saw Katie Price Jordan's tattoo of heart above her Pubic area and cute butterfly tattoo of a playboy model on her buttock. Now she too wants a similar tattoos on her pubic area and buttock. She already has naval piercing done last year and her body looks pretty much as similar to Katie Price. Should i encourage her to go with it. If she is happy with it I am happy too and I love her a lot. She even has found the place where the tattoo is done and has the designs of the right tattoos she wants at those places too.

A bit scared that the tattoos on those private areas might hurt her a bit. Just confused whether to let her have the tattoos. She loves tattoos from many years by the way.



Answer
all tattoos hurt no matter how many people say they dont. it depends on where you get them, how sensitive your skin is, and how tolerable you are with pain. i think on my hip hurt mre than my stomach and wrist. but if she has her belly button pierced, chances are she'll be ohkay. just hold her hand while she's getting it done (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best type of tattoo for your first?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment