Friday, July 19, 2013

How much would a Butterfly tattoo on my lower back cost?

butterfly tattoo on lower back
 on Cute Tiger Tattoo On Lower Back
butterfly tattoo on lower back image



Dina


The size is rather small. I know the price depends on the place and quality as well, but I want to know how much a great quality tattoo would cost approximately.
Thanks



Answer
A.. lower back + Butterfly = Tramp stamp... get at your own risk

B. color and Size are the two biggest factors w/in a given market... and the price could double or triple depending on where you are

I priced out a \S/ - Superman Shield-- Outline + 2 colors @ the size of my Palm = $200-$300

-- more color = more money... but 'Tramp-Stamp' is closer to Silver Dollar Size so that would be less

countless variables

so honestly Just open the nearest Phone book, or Yellow Pages web site and find 5 local Tattoo shops make a day of calling or driving to them and talk with one of their artists -- if you have a pic or a drawing show it to them... it may not be cool, but take notes and ask questions -- all those things you should have done in school and with your stats... if your friends have ink, ask who did their work make a truly informed decision

-- Tattoos are either permanent or very expensive to remove so know what you want from day one

What do guys think of girls with a tramp stamp?




Melissa


I have a butterfly tattoo on my back right above my butt, I recently found out it was called a "tramp stamp" and now I am freaking out cause it just sounds so bad.
Guys, I need your real opinion of this please.



Answer
You really shouldn't let that get to you. You define your artwork, not the other way around. Lower back tattoos are very common, but they are also very feminine. Next to the hips, I cant think of a sexier place to get a tatt on a girl. and because other people notice this too, its become a popular place.
Agaisnt the name, there are several other good reasons to tattoo your lower back. 1) its flat and open, theres lots of room for artwork, and maybe even extend to the back 2) like i said its sexy 3) a good place to hide if need be, or to show off
The only excuse not to get a tattoo there is because of the pain, or because you base your life on socail and public acceptance, not meaning tramp stamps are unacceptable in society, just that people like to use things to catagorize and degrade others.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a Butterfly tattoo on my lower back cost?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment