Sunday, July 7, 2013

What do you think of tattoos dedicated to bands?

butterfly tattoo lyrics
 on Tattoo Delfino - LiLz.eu - Tattoo DE
butterfly tattoo lyrics image



KJ


I was thinking about getting the butterfly from Paramore's BNE cover on my ankle.
What do you think? :]]]



Answer
I think that band dedication pieces are great. I mean, I wouldn't run out and get a tattoo of a band that I fell in love with that same day, but a band that has been there for you for a super long time is something that would be hard to regret, even if you ended up not enjoying the band to the same degree later. I obviously don't know what Paramore means to you, but if you really like them or if they've touched you through their lyrics, I don't know where that leaves a lot of room for regret. I myself plan on getting a dedication to a band that I've loved for years. Even if I don't end up listening to them later, I will always remember how much I loved their music above most all other music. So good luck with it, and remember that your own opinion is most important when it comes to deciding everything about your tattoo--it's just for you. :)

Which would look better as a tattoo on my wrist, a butterfly or a pink rose with lyrics?




KatieKatas


Please help I'm having quite a hard time deciding which one I want!
I'm getting it in memory of my gran, and her favourite flowers were pink roses so thats where I got the idea from. Plus I read somewhere that pink roses mean admiration or something, which is perfect :)



Answer
Don't get anything on your wrist.
I suggest getting them both somewhere else.
Tattoos on your hands and wrist limit certain jobs as you get older.
Plus they look really trashy and stupid.
< 3

Ok if it is for your grandma get the pink rose but again don't put it on your wrist. What about on your side? Or your back?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think of tattoos dedicated to bands?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment