Sunday, July 7, 2013

How much does it cost to get a small tattoo?

butterfly tattoo on shoulder
 on Added: Apr 6, 2012 | Image size: 320x468px | Source: tattoomoscow.ru
butterfly tattoo on shoulder image



Sarah


Its for my story Im not going to get one! Its a small butterfly thats black no color
http://girlstattoodesigns.org/wp-content/gallery/small-tattoos-for-girls/small-butterfly-tattoo-on-shoulder-c2b93cf2caee712b5f2c309d6d856e4366cd7ce0.jpg

and its smaller than that its about the size of a quarter on her wrist :)

Thanks!



Answer
I have a tiny one about that size that cost me $80 .... If it's good, it'll cost a little more :P good luck on your story

How much does a medium-sized butterfly tattoo usually cost?




chocolateh


If you're wondering where I want it, it's going to be somewhere on my back between my shoulder blades. Also, I'd like to have my butterfly tattoo to be the colors of black and blue.


Answer
Depends on who does it, really. I've paid $90 for a simple, very small one (slightly larger than a quarter)...and $200 for one larger than my hand with multiple colors. Nobody here can tell you what someone in your area will charge. There are no standard rates, sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does it cost to get a small tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment