Sunday, July 14, 2013

What tattoo would fit me perfectly if I don't express myself well?

butterfly tattoo the game
 on Video Games Tattoos Pictures and Images : Page 10
butterfly tattoo the game image
Q. I have a big issue expressing myself so I was wondering how I would express that as a tattoo. Maybe a lonely fairy curled up. I'm not sure but I need help so my tattoo artist has an idea of what I'm looking for. I wouldn't mind getting all types of point of views because I could definitely take it into consideration. Thank you :)


Answer
A tattoo of 'Bashful' - the elf in Snow White. A tattoo of Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer; for a long time nobody would let him join in any of the reindeer games. A tattoo of Cinderella or a bashful fairy is nice. i also like Dumbo flying with big ears..Any lovely tattoo of a Swan is elegant if done well
Many many years ago, I had a girlfriend with a small colorful tattoo of a butterfly on her left big toe.

I've always wanted a tattoo, but have always talked myself out of it - partly because I've had to
work in straitlaced dress-code environments. I also know my nature of plunging into things, so what
starts off as a tiny star or butterfly on my forearm mind end up as giant orange and red Koi swimming
across my back amidst a bright green dragon and a spectacular parrot. Oh well, I remain a blank slate.

Also, I'm sensitive to various cultures, and in some cultures tattoo's are accepted well, but in others, they can draw unwanted negative attention...

What does everyone think of genital tattoos and piercings?




Pixi





Answer
Considering I have tats on my hands and neck(as well as numerous other spots)I think it says how much I love them?

Other thoughts/tips on tattoos

Never get a tattoo unless it has meaning - People always make the mistake of deciding they want a tattoo and just running out and getting one. They get something from TV, a video game, a book, decide out of the artists sketches or just pick the most generic crap like a tribal, butterfly or fairy. THIS is why people regret their tattoos. You always hear you will regret it if you get it, or "my cousin got a tattoo 10 years ago and regretted it". These are always people that got something that had zero meaning in their life. I have never meet anyone that got a tattoo of something that truely meant something to them and regretted it. Tats are not just fashion statements....it sounds cliche but they are for life and your tastes change, love for a family member, music, a time in your life or some other passion rarely do(and if they do you can look back fondly on them).

Sit on your tattoo for 6 months to a year - Ok, so you decided your tattoo does have real meaning to you and your positive you want it? Great! Now sit on it for a year. If a year from now you still want it and feel it has meaning, chances are it will later down the line too.

Learn your pain tolerance and ask the artist which spots seem to hurt people the most - Far too many people just pick a spot and go with it, some spots do hurt FAR more then others and different people have difference tolerances and nerves clustered in different areas. My wife made the mistake of getting her tattoo on her mid back which is apparently an EXTREMELY painful spot, and she has no pain tolerance. If she would have known this before hand she said she would have gotten her lower or upper back. On the pain tolerance end I am a good example, my hands, arms, knuckles, shoulder none of it hurt much and I thought I had an extreame tolerance....till I got my neck done which is a spot that some people say does not hurt and others say it does. I swear it was some of the worst pain I ever went through and changed my view on people that say tattoos hurt right the freak around!

Research your artist - It is easy to find a shop with an opening and just hop in the chair. You MAY get lucky....chances are you will not. Make sure you do real research to make sure you are going to someone that can make your vision a reality. There is a good chance you may have to wait a few weeks or a month to get in the chair, and you may pay as much as twice as you would at that crappy same day shop....but again tattoos are forever its worth it.

Ask questions and make demands - You are paying and probably heavily for a service, a service that again are forever. When you think of bad tattoos you think of ill thought out concepts and bad artists....you rarely think of the fact that YOU mess up. How is your artist to know you do not like the color pink if you do not tell them? How is he supposed to know your sons name is spelled Geofrey not Jeffry? Communication is just as important as any other step.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tattoo would fit me perfectly if I don't express myself well?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment