Monday, July 8, 2013

What and where shall i have a tattoo?

butterfly tattoo cliche
 on BirdTattoo.png bird tattoo
butterfly tattoo cliche image



m.c


I want something original. A small, simple, pretty tattoo but nothing cliche like a butterfly or stars! I was going to have my name 'Mia' but people thought it was big headed to do that. =/
Also, where could i have it? I thought about the inside of my wrist or my foot.. or is that common. I don't want something which will look stupid after afew months, and not look cheap
Thanks for your help x



Answer
A tattoo should be something very important to you. When I got my tattoo, i decided what i wanted, waiting exactly 2 months before getting it to be certain it was exactly right for me.
Again, the placement of the tattoo is also important. Many jobs wont hire individuals with visible tattoos, so you need to think into your future as well. A tattoo on your wrist will be visible for your life. In most medical jobs (in Michigan and Ohio anyways), doctors, nurses, and assistants must wear long sleeves or long gloves to cover any usually visible tattoos.
The world is a changing place though, and tattoos are becoming much more accepted than they were.
If you are getting something small now, and assuming you are younger than 25 years old, id reccommend something that can be easily covered up: your back, chest, stomach, legs, shoulders, foot etc. If you really want a tattoo in a certain place and youre certain of the tattoo, why not wait until your 23-25. it proves how certain you are, you will potentailly have started your furture career by then, and at that time, you've thought about it for awhile and are certain

Hope this helps:)

How do guys feel about belly button rings?




lilxmissxs


I've been wanting to get one for a few years now, just wondering if they seem gross or not?


Answer
Belly button rings have turned incredibly cliche. It's like a woman getting a tattoo of a butterfly. These things have basically turned into a "uniform" for women trying to look sexy.
Belly button ring? Check...
Butterfly tattoo? Check...
Skimpy outfit? Check...
Personally I think you should have gotten one a few years ago when you first considered getting a belly button ring. Let it go...move on to the next body piercing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What and where shall i have a tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment