Monday, July 8, 2013

It's National Tattoo Day! Show your pride and be proud of your ink! How many tattoo's do you have?

butterfly tattoo under breast
 on tattos tattoo old english compass rose tattoo dragon tribal: 3d tattoo ...
butterfly tattoo under breast image



Mamaof4


Show your pride and be proud of your ink! How many tatoos do you have? I only have one! My hubby is covered! Any of you have exotic ones? Any good stories behind yours?


Answer
I have 4 one of a butterfly on my left breast in memory of my papa at his funeral there was a butterfly that kept flying around everyone it was so beautiful and now everytime I see a butterfly I think of my papa so I wanted a tattoo of a butterfly in memory of him my 2nd tattoo is on my lower back it's just a black outline of a butterfly with kinda like black tribal lines crisscrossing on both sides of butterfly with pink and blue stars around it's kinda hard to explain but I saw a pic of one similar and I fell in love with it... my 3rd one is a picture of my fav. disney character stitch from lilo and stitch with my son's name under it on my ankle and my 4th is my fav. flower (hibiscus) on the top of my foot I love tattoos I can't wait to get more!!

Is my sister being judged by my friends?




Marisa


Please take time to read this all. Please.

Well, my sister always takes my friends and me to the beach, but this year she changed. My friends and I went to the beach with her yesterday, but she did some body modifications since last summer. Last September, for my 13th birthday, my sister got the signed form from my mom, and I went to get my belly button pierced. When we got there, I didn't know that she was going to get it done as well. (I wanted her to get it though and we haven't been in swimsuits since and my friends didnt know about her until yesterday). Oh yeah, and she's 23. Well, ever since the belly button piercing, she's gotten 7 more piercings and 3 tattoos. (She didn't have any piercings or tattoos except for ears before the bb piercing.) She got her hips (both), nipples (both), tongue, nose and septum (she doesn't show it with the nose.) And her tattoos are a butterfly on her lower back, a tribal and floral design on her side, and, âEst. 1990 on her butt. She wears bikinis that don't hide much. So little you can see the tattoo on her butt. And the biggest thing: she got BREAST IMPLANTS and BUTT INJECTIONS. she has a huge butt and huge boobs. Just to let you know, Im okay with everything she has done. You can see all of her piercings (except for septum, she hid that. But you can see barbells of her nipple piercings through the bikini.) OK cutting to the chase. Yesterday, when we went to the beach, my friends and she get along really well. But this time, it was awkward, Cuz you could tell they were looking at her.
I put it under this category because no one answered it in the other category :(



Answer
Honestly, I have a sister who was the same way, and long story short my high school career was absolute hell. It seems like your sister has gone way overboard, even coming from me and I have several body piercings. You need to establish a line that your sister isn't to cross, regarding her appearance, and if she doesn't listen then you have the right to separate your life (meaning your friends), from her's. Good luck! I hope the best!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: It's National Tattoo Day! Show your pride and be proud of your ink! How many tattoo's do you have?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment