Sunday, July 21, 2013

How I met your mother tattoo?

butterfly tattoo how i met your mother
 on Meet the Gryffindor Lions (Bio Thread) - SnitchSeeker.com
butterfly tattoo how i met your mother image



Stacy H


Does anyone know how Ted ended up getting his butterfly tattoo?? I don't remember an episode about it.


Answer
He met a character played by Mandy Moore she was a tattoed drunken bar hopper and he met her and got drunk and she talked him into getting a tattoo. The product was that butterfly on his lower back.

Season3 Ep1 "Wait For It."

I need an idea for an original tattoo...?




Mandi Jo


I already have one. Its a butterfly on my shoulder with my sister name. I got it when she went into remission from Leukemia. Anyways, I've wanted another one since I got the first, but I want something completly unique and original, yet still beautiful. Any ideas?
I know that for something to be original it has to come from me.. and any suggestioins here I would make as my own. I just don't have that creative thought process like some people and am looking for ideas.



Answer
honestly.... there are very few original ideas left out there. almost everything has been done. so the best thing for you to do is to think real hard about yourself your personality and your life. you don't necessarily have to get something that "means" something to you but it is a starting point. i'll tell you about my tattoos for instance.

the first tattoo in 2006 that i got is a koi. i'm asian so i decided to go with that theme. i had wanted one for probably three years or more. they symbolize good luck. they struggle up the waterfall of life and once they reach the top (heaven) they turn into a dragon. lotus flowers also are considered to be lucky and they also struggle up from the bottom to surface in the water and are so beautiful once they emerge
http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=24748

i got a skull on the top of my right foot, not to be morbid or "trendy" but because it conveys the raw emotion that i felt when my coach in high school was murdered. and also when a friend in college died in a car wreck. i never got to really say goodbye to either of those people. so the skull is a memorial to them and it is to remind me that death is just around the corner and i should make every minute count.
http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=24747

my newest tattoo is on top of my left foot. it is in honor of my family heritage. my mom was born in korea but never knew her birth mother because of... racism basically. so i got a takeout box with traditional korean art on and around it. and i got a fortune cookie because i love them so much. this tattoo means the world to me because it is a part of me, my mother and my grandmother whom i have never met.
http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=25077




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How I met your mother tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment