Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What would be a good tattoo design to represent overcoming a fear of OCD?

butterfly tattoo designs with flowers
 on Small Butterfly Tattoos
butterfly tattoo designs with flowers image



Brody


I want to get something a little more unique than a butterfly, but I'm not sure what else really represent overcoming the fear of OCD and starting a new life.


Answer
A Lotus Flower.

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Meaning-and-Symbolism-Behind-the-Lotus-Flower-Tattoo&id=95396

http://witchcityink.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/lotus-flower-2006-na.jpg

What are some unique tattoo designs for girls?




Lauren


Im trying to think of something I would like for my next tattoo, but dont want the usual that girls get aka butterflies, flowers, hearts etc. I want something different that will be unique. I would design something myself but cant draw for shit! Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks


Answer
A dove? A phrase, song lyrics, word or quote? Palm tree? Tiger? Elephant? An abstract pattern? Pearl in its original oyster? SpongeBob? Strawberry? Yeah, just brainstorming =] â¥




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good tattoo design to represent overcoming a fear of OCD?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment