Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Can i join the us navy with tattoos?

butterfly tattoo gang
 on in next on butterfly tattoo artist spider murphys tattoo include
butterfly tattoo gang image



ItsCMarie_


I have "hope" and "faith" on my shoulder blades, "always" on my wrist, I plan on getting a quarter sleeve soon, and a flower and butterflies on either my stomach or thigh.


Answer
This is from: http://www.ehow.com/info_8783625_military-policy-tattoos.html

Navy Tattoo Policy

According to Navy policy, tattoos may not be sexually explicit, advocate discrimination or depict gang-related or racist material. Tattoos that are visible through the white uniform are not authorized, nor are those on the head, face or neck. A seaman can have a tattoo on his forearm; however, it cannot be larger than his closed hand. Like the other branches, the Navy can choose to separate a service member from the military if his tattoos do not align with policy.

Don't plan on getting the sleeve work done.

Question about tattoos in the Marines?

Q. I have three tattoos. A Celtic cross on my back, a butterfly on my ankle, and a scorpion on my foot. I'm planning on joining the Marines soon. Will my tattoos be a problem?
Haha I figured I'd get a lot of crap about it. I was young and stupid when I got it though.
Yeah, I'm a girl.


Answer
Only offensive and gang related tattoos are disqualifying. You should be ok. You will get a lot of shit from your fellow Marines about that butterfly though lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i join the us navy with tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment