Thursday, July 18, 2013

How many Tattoos Do you have? What are they of and where?

butterfly zodiac tattoos
 on P�jaros, pajaros, tattoos, tattoo designs, tattoo pictures, tribal.
butterfly zodiac tattoos image
Q. I have three tattoos myself. One Is on my upper left arm of a tribal lion. then one on my upper right arm is tribal flames and the leo zodiac symbol. i have a tribal tat on my lower back with the egyptian ankh. im about to get another tat on my inner right wrist.


Answer
Well I have twelve tats. A Pegasus on lower left leg,a fantasy fairy puppy sleeping under a half moon with stars below knee on right leg,the word B**** between my thumb and pointer finger on left hand, a small rose with swirly blue vines and cool pink flowers around it connecting to a colorful Phoenix which is going up toward my large beautiful fairy who is kneeling on a mushroom holding a butterfly surrounded by a circle of thin green vines (all that on my right arm) and a some what tribal piece on my lower back with the Gemini symbol on the bottom of that. Why do you want to know such things?I am having my whole right arm sleeved eventually.I also have two black and whites on my right shoulder blade one of a wolf the other a lion.My boyfriend(who is my tattoo artist)has 50 at last count!!There cool!!

What is the meaning behind your tattoo, if any?




Manders


I got my first one last summer, at age 21. It's a butterfly on my ankle. At first, it didn't really have any meaning, I just love butterflies, but now, looking back, it couldn't be more fitting. Butterflies are about transformation, and that was exactly what I was, and still am, going through. I got a new job, bought a house, broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years, bought a new car, and so much more. So the tattoo has tons of meaning, which I didn't realize at first. So it means so much more to me.
What made you get your tattoo(s)?
I can't pick a best answer, how can I say one person's meaning is better than anothers? I'll let it go to voting!



Answer
My first tatto is a sun with the kanji symbol meaning "strength" inside of the sun. I had just split up with my husband, and that tattoo represented my inner strength, with the sun being my life. My second tattoo is my zodiac sign with my Chinese new year symbol integrated into it. That one is shaded two colors of blue, for my birthstone. My third tattoo is a heart with my gramma's name on it. It is a beautiful tattoo. She died a week before Christmas, and we were pretty close, and I miss her terribly. That one is on the inside of my right forearm so I can look at it whenever I need to. =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many Tattoos Do you have? What are they of and where?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment