Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I am trying to find out around how much it would be for a tattoo on the bikini line?

butterfly tattoo designs hip
 on ... text scary tattoo designs tattoo noten roman numbers tattoo slammed is
butterfly tattoo designs hip image



danc7588


The design is a butterfly flying with little hearts behind it. It would be colored. The size is small to medium towards the hip. I want it so that a bathing suit covers it nothing big!


Answer
my estimate 50-65 $

What is the story behind your tattoo?




Sofia Ruiz


I realize most tattoo's have stories behind them, but some designs people just like and don't have stories. Is it pointless if you get one without a story behind it? And have you ever regret any of your tattoo's?


Answer
It's all a matter of personal choice.
I don't really see the point of getting a tattoo just for the sake of it- but then other people do and it's up to them.
But then, i'm a very arty person and 2 of my three tattoos have all been designed by myself, and i'd never dream of getting a tattoo just for the sake of it.
I don't and never will regret any of my tattoos as they are all personal to me and mean something.

My first tattoo is a rune symbol on my wrist that represents new beginnings.
I got this tattoo as i went through a bad patch in my life and came out of it a stronger person that i was to begin with. Thus i chose this symbol to remind me that whatever happened in life, i could always overcome things, and that every day was a new start and didn't have to be the same as the day before.

My second tattoo is a ivy vine that runs from my shoulder to my hip.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/xdmdx/3177212779/
This was a self designed piece, that is a memorial tattoo to my grandparents. (Hence the two colored entwining vines.)
I chose this as my gran's name was Ivy, she kept ivy in her house, and it represents love, friendship and immortality. As my gran was one of my favorite people ever, and one i loved dearly, i found the meaning of the ivy to be quite fitting.

My third tattoo (which is still being completed) is a rib piece.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/xdmdx/4353543058/
The hibiscus flower tattoo was actually a birthday present from my partner. The flowers were taken from pictures we took on a holiday last year, and the hibiscus symbolizes delicate and fragile beauty.
I thought this was fitting, as i wanted to remember that even the most beautiful things in life don't always last forever and that you should appreciate it when you have it.
The butterflies (which are not yet complete) represent every member of my immediate family and also symbolize beauty and life, which i thought fitted well with the hibiscus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am trying to find out around how much it would be for a tattoo on the bikini line?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment