Sunday, July 14, 2013

How much on average does a tattoo cost?

butterfly tattoo for ankle
 on Black is beautiful: Butterfly with Flowers tattoo - Girls Feet Tattoo
butterfly tattoo for ankle image



Raven S


I really want to get a tattoo on my ankle. A very small butterfly. Wondering about how much it would cost?


Answer
Could be anywhere from $40-$100 depending on shop minimum, artist's talents, whether it's custom or flash, size, color or black and gray.

Go to a tattoo shop, tell them what you want, and get a quote.

Butterfly tattoo on my ankle? What do you think?




Jamie


Im thinking about getting a butterfly tattoo on my ankle for my 21st birthday. The outside of my ankle not inside. What do you think of that?? Is it still cool to get it in that spot? I know every girl gets it on their lower back but i just want something small. Tell me your opinion!! Also, how much will it hurt??? Thanks!


Answer
i think a butterfly tattoo is too cliche...Most of the time when i see a butterfly tattoo on the ankle, the ankle belongs to a smoker\drinker shriveled up harley momma...but that's just my opinion....All tattoos will hurt, it is a needle going into your skin...plus when my brother called they told him "Tattoos aren't for Pu$$y's" and i agree




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much on average does a tattoo cost?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment