Monday, July 29, 2013

Do you have any tattoos and how many?

butterfly tattoo designs ankle
 on ... butterfly tattoo design to represent their gentle and pure nature
butterfly tattoo designs ankle image



Jade


Any cool tattoo designs? Do they have meaning?
I want to get a tattoo soon but I have no idea what to get. I see tattoos I like but it seems everybody is getting the same thing nowadays. My tattoos probably won't have meaning because there's no meaning to give them. Just art on my body.



Answer
I have A butterfly on my ankle. I like it. butterfly's are free to fly away. Thanks And Star

does where you get a tattoo mean different things?




creativean


Hey, I'm turning 18 this month and have already picked out a butterfly design I'm gonna get. I'm thinking of putting it on my ankle. My question is if different spots mean different things(ankle, back,etc). I've searched online and found some info, but I figured I'd ask on here too. Thanks :)


Answer
true.. the place doesn't mean as much as the actual design. maybe you should think more about what exactly a "cute" butterfly means to you and every other girl that has one, rather than where you're getting it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have any tattoos and how many?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment