Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What is a good tattoo design that goes from the top of the hip and wraps to the shoulder blade for a female?

butterfly tattoo with stars
 on Tribal Flower Tattoos on Flowers Tattoo Flash Tribal Tattoo Flash ...
butterfly tattoo with stars image



Katie


I do not like butterflies, stars, or anything else really stereotypical like cherry blossoms. I am having the hardest time thinking of something symbolic for how much I am going through in life right now. I would like it to mean hope, victory, strength, beauty, growth and maturity.


Answer
How about an elephant or a cow

trying to find a good lower back tattoo?




Mrs. Hutto


I want something girly. I have searched google and can't find anything. I already have a butterfly tattoo so I don't want another. I really like peace signs and stars. Thanks in advance.


Answer
You could always go to local shop and tell them your likes ie the peace sign, stars, certain colors, squiggles, dots, ect and see what he/she comes up with. I do not know if a shop charges for that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good tattoo design that goes from the top of the hip and wraps to the shoulder blade for a female?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment