Sunday, July 14, 2013

is getting a tattoo on my boobs a good idea? cos i want one

butterfly tattoo tiger face
 on ... butterfly tatoo butterfly tattoos designs are pictures tiger face
butterfly tattoo tiger face image



Bex


hey people i want a tattoo on my boobs but dont no if to or not


Answer
i have one on my left breast. i love it it is a butterfly with a tiger's face inside of it. first make up ur mind before you get it of what you want.

I look like a friggen tiger! Does any one else has REALLLY bad stretch marks and are jealous of those without?

Q. My stomach and hips are absolutely covered in stretch marks..not that it bothers me a great deal but i cant help but wish i was one of those ladies who doesn't get stretch marks, or one of those ladies that gets them and you can hardly notice them. Now i'm 15 weeks pregnant and to me and others i look quite big for 15 weeks they are even more noticable. I love being pregnant its just i really do look like a friggen tiger, i cant take any belly pics without a shirt covering them because i'm kinda embarrassed by them. Normally this wouldn't bother me but i see sooooo many women with belly pics and hardly no noticeable stretch marks and it makes me so emotional i guess thats from being pregnant, Anyway i just wanted to know if there are any other ladies out there who feel like i do.

BTW THIS IS A PIC OF MY BELLY SIDE ON AT 15WKS...DONT WORRY I AM NOT SHOWING THE TIGER STRIPES :)
ALSO THAT MARK ON MY SHIRT IS A BUTTERFLY TATTOO LOL I GOT ASKED IF IT WAS AN EAGLE BY A FRIEND I SENT IT TOO LOL....

http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/ae301/Scarlet_Rose_Cooper/?action=view&current=preggers.jpg&newest=1
OH i forgot to mention the stretch marks are from my first pregnancy they are just more prominent now.
MWAH! TY baileys mum, Zoz and Baby Mummy xoxoxo <3 That means a lot to me :)
THANKYOU SO MUCH LADIES!!! <3 Your Angels! I dont feel like the only one now, thanks so much for ur support, it hard when you have very little support networks. I'm glad i'm not the only one that has felt like this.


Answer
OMG i hate hate hated my stretch marks, once a few months after my first i went out dancing. I was very weary and didn't want my stretch marks to show (i have particularly deep and wide ones on my hips, i too carried very big) when i lent over the bar my top crept up a little and the guy next to me very intrusively lifted my top a little and at the same time said "nice tattoo, can i take a peek" OMG i was mortified it happened so quick i couldn't even stop him. Then he realized they were stretch marks and was like "Oh s s sorry" and then fled leaving me red faced and at that point missing my pj's and bed :(
Lol it makes me giggle now (3 bubba's later) I have just grown to except them. It also helps to have a partner who loves my body exactly as it is. I barely notice them now. However, i hate my yucky saggy belly with a passion. No matter how thin i get it is still yuk. Tummy tuck here i come lol
don't even worry about the other women's bellies, one of my good friends had a baby about 2 yrs ago. Me and my partner went to visit her like 3 days after birth. I asked her about how she felt. She was like "i feel great" and lifted her top and had a gorgeous tanned, no stretched mark stomach that looked like she was a little bloated from like a period or something. I was thinking argh WHY am i the only person i know with a million stretch marks. My partner was so cute though when we were on the way home he asked if i wanted to secretly punch her when she lifted her top and showed her perfect post baby belly. Lol god love him.
I wouldn't worry about missing the photo's of your belly the trillions of baby photo's you'll take will completely make up for it :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is getting a tattoo on my boobs a good idea? cos i want one
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment