Friday, July 12, 2013

How much would a tattoo like this cost me?

butterfly tattoo design on back
 on Stilized Butterflies for futures Tattoo | Tattoo Hunter
butterfly tattoo design on back image



flyjocelyn


here is a link to the picture. I also am located in the cleveland, oh area if that helps. http://best-tattoo-remo-val.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/butterfly-tattoos-tattoo-designs-photo-pictures-5.jpg


Answer
Probably upwards of $700. Of course it depends on what shop you go to, but it's a relatively large piece with shading and color. Something like that will most likely take several hours, and for larger tattoos, artists generally charge a base price, and then an hourly price. Your best bet is to go to a local shop and ask them, because no one here will able to give you specifics.

Where can I find free tattoo pics online?




honeyswife


I am going to get a new tattoo, I already have 3 smaller ones and I would like a slightly larger one between my shoulder blades, lots of sites want you to pay for the pic, is there any good sites that are free. I am looking more specifically for a butterfly tattoo with some other tribal like artwork around it but I am still kinda looking for some ideas. Thanks.


Answer
http://www.tattoospot.com/tattoodesigns2.htm?sessionid=a4f130b0f6e8693de7202b2d9f893bfa

I gave you the link for butterflies but
they have tons of designs there....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a tattoo like this cost me?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment