Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What kinds of tattoos look good on inner forearm of a woman?

butterfly tattoo upper back
 on Unique Tattoos Can Make Your Sexy and Fashionable
butterfly tattoo upper back image
Q. Im running out of room! All the places i have tattoos now can be hidden. I want one that will show and i want my next one on my inner forearm but haven't seen a lot of women with them.
what seems more like a good idea. A picture or a quote?
Or any other helpful suggestions?


Answer
I have a tattoo on my wrist/inner fore-arm.

It's a flower and I'm adding a hummingbird to it...it looks great on me. And it goes about halfway up my forearm, but the hummingbird wil take up more room. It is a cover-up of an original butterfly that was home-made and looked ghetto as f.

I'm also going to potentially get a sleeve, and if I do that, I am getting two skeletons (bride and groom) with day of the dead makeup on my inner forearm to flow into my gypsy skull on my left upper arm...

What are some good matching best friend tattoos?

Q. Me and my best friend are planning to get matching tattoos in a couple months. We're both 18 and we've been best friends since kinder,and since we've been best friends for such a long time,I had the idea to get matching tattoos. I want us to get tattoos that we won't regret having. Please show pictures or give me an idea of a tattoo we should get c: and please no negative comments..
Thank you (:


Answer
That's really cool that you came up with that :)
(These would all be matching so you each would have the same one. I would recommend getting them tattooed on your wrist, shoulder/upper arm, neck or upperback.)

-Little angels
-Charm bracelets (I've seen these and they can be customized to say your names or something different)
-Butterflies
-infinity hearts (look great on the wrist)***
-rag dolls
-two little cartoon, almost anime looking girls holding hand
-flowers
-Japanese symbols for maybe friendship




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kinds of tattoos look good on inner forearm of a woman?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment