Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What tattoo would look good up a girls side?

butterfly tattoo hand
 on Hand-Drawn Henna Mehndi Tattoo Flowers and Paisley Doodle Vector ...
butterfly tattoo hand image



Juliana F


I'm 18 and just need a few ideas or suggestions for a tattoo up my side. I want something that is cute and classy,nothing to flashy but nothing to dull or boring. And would it look better symmetrical or would it look ok on just one side


Answer
With tattoos you want to first talk have an idea of what YOU like. Flowers and butterflies are nice and girly, stars and space is cool. If it doesn't mean anything to you, it won't be special.
I think the best body tattoos should be done with the contours of our body. backgrounds can be done free hand, or should be sketched on paper over the body. A good tattoo artist will work with your body to accent you and your tattoo.

How much would it hurt getting a tattoo on a shoulder?




Shelby


I want to know how it would hurt REALLY. I want to get one with a orchid and a butterfly. The orchid symbolizes my step-mom and butterfly symbolizes my dad who passed away a few years ago.


Answer
I have a tattoo on my shoulder, and on many other places too so I think I probably am able to aswer your question, witch is pretty usual by persons taking their first tattoo..

When you're tattooed, a needle or a few is injecting ink 1,5-2 mm deep under your skin. It feels like pinching, but as you may know tattoos take their time and the skin usually gets a little number. The main factor by my experience is how thick the skin is on the area (and you're fine there) and how you take the pain, so a little tattoo might hurt someone much where ever they would take it, and someone else could feel just fine. It's usually the duration of the stinging that starts to feel unbearable, and the darkest fillings that sometimes get your skin pretty beat up, and naturally sore..

On the other hand, I myself have always thought that the pain in taking a tattoo is a important part of the process. As it indeed is persistent, and therefore you should really believe in what you're going to put into your skin.. and if you hesitate just because of the pain, maybe you'd better wait a little longer before taking it. If you're not ready to feel pain for it, is it really worth a piece of your skin for the rest of your life? The idea and your feelings wont disappear even if you'd give it a little time - you've waited this far too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tattoo would look good up a girls side?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment