Sunday, July 21, 2013

How many tattoos does harry styles have? 2013?

butterfly tattoo harry styles
 on Harry Styles Got A Huge Butterfly Tattooed Across His Chest
butterfly tattoo harry styles image



vennessa


I heard about him getting on butterfly on his torso? is it true??


Answer
I think he has over 20 Tattoo's yes the butterfly tattoo is real, but i think everyone has lost track, he has that many...

What do you think of Harry Style's butterfly tattoo?




I love Nou


What do you think of it. I see people making fun of it but I never really saw anything wrong about it.


Answer
I think it's just that since he has so many tattoos people are questioning his reasons for them. Why does he need a huge butterfly on his abdomen? We don't know because well we aren't him and we can't make decisions for him, but they're going to be permanently on his body for the rest of his life. I think that Harry can do what he wants, but why get them? Can he really have a purpose for every single tattoo on his body. We judge people everyday for things we don't like about them. Humans are programmed that way and some of us choose not to change. Yes, people are going to make fun of it, but those of us that like it will. He's a human being and I'm sure he has opinions of his own. I realize we can't all be happy with what he does choose, but we have to be supportive fans, not the kind that will walk away. I guess in reality he can choose to buy a whole bodies worth of tattoos, personally I don't find it smart. Am I his friend? No, so I have no say in what he does. Really he's just letting some people down though. He's changing and I wish I could go back two years. I remember when everything was so easy, but we're all growing up. Hope this works as an answer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many tattoos does harry styles have? 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment