Monday, July 29, 2013

my boyfriend/fiance want to get tattoos that fit together. I am at a loss to try and design cool tattoos! HELP?

butterfly tattoo designs with initials
 on Butterflies And Dotwork Back Tattoo | Adorned Tattoo
butterfly tattoo designs with initials image



dancequeen


I designed my first tattoo with his initials as the basis for a butterfly. This tattoo will be his first. I want a small/medium size tattoo and somewhere i can hide it. He doesn't care about size. We both want a symbolic tattoo that represents something great for both of us together and fits as a matching set i guess


Answer
If you really want to do it - and please don't be offended by my answer I only want to help -I would do something that is symbolic to the both of you but... if it happens that you break up, that there is another symbolic meaning behind it.

Maybe if he has the same initials as family of yours that means a lot to you. You could have a double meaning to any tattoo so if someone asks you, if you ever break up, what it means you won't have to avoid the answer. Just say "oh yeah, it's a coincidence." Remember though that initials are not a good idea, a double-meaning is the best way to go.


All the best of luck!

What are some unique tattoo ideas?




Caitlin


My friend is getting a tattoo soon and we're trying to think of ideas. She wants it too be a small tattoo it can be a short phrase or small picture to go on her hip. And it has to be something unique not like a butterfly or flower or stars. Pictures would help greatly.


Answer
If it doesnt come from her heart, and it doesnt mean something to HER, it wont be worth it. She needs to design it herself.

Example: Mine is a little heart with "smack" written in it. ( s.m.a.c.k.= initials of my family members)
My other one is on my foot and it says " Take the road less traveled by" because it was a very important poem for me when I was growing up.
tatoos are there forever! If they dont mean something to the individual, they may not like them later.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my boyfriend/fiance want to get tattoos that fit together. I am at a loss to try and design cool tattoos! HELP?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment