Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What tattoo design should I get and where?

butterfly tattoo designs ankle
 on Flower-And-Star-Tattoo-Designs1 | Beautiful world luxury
butterfly tattoo designs ankle image
Q. I don't want anything big. This would be my first tattoo and most likely my only. I was thinking of getting one on my ankle or my wrist?

Also, what design should I get? I'm a girl :) I don't want a traditional one like a butterfly or a rose or a star. I wanted something unique.

Any ideas?


Answer
Get the word Enigma tattooed on you. Make sure the inks are different gradient colors as the word is spelled out

What would be a nice tattoo for the back/shoulder area?




JUUUULIA


I've been thinking about getting a tattoo but I'm not sure what to get exactly. Any good ideas? And once I decide what to get, what safety precautions should I take about the place, the artist, and the healing?


Answer
PLEASE oh PLEASE do NOT get a butterfly or something stupid like that.

WE (real) tattoo artists are sick of doing mundane, picked off the wall work, that you saw on your cousins, uncle's wife's babydaddy's mom's ankle.

Be original, draw the design yourself based on what you feel and where the pencil takes you. Then take it to a shop where you get a good vibe from the people behind the counter. If they can fix up the drawing and you like how they feel, then proceed, otherwise...stay a plainskin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tattoo design should I get and where?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment