Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What are some really good rock songs that are pretty recent?

butterfly tattoo london
 on Importance of london: Lower Back Word Tattoos
butterfly tattoo london image
Q. I'm going on a trip this Wednesday and I need songs to put onto my ipod. I'm really into rock. For example, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Cartel and All Time Low. I'm really into the Beatles ever since Across the Universe =] Can you please help me add songs onto my ipod? Thank you ! <33


Answer
Aaliyah- Are You That Somebody
Akon- Don't Matter
Mr. Lonely
Alicia Keys- No One
All American Rejects- Dirty Little Secret
It Ends Tonight
Move Along
Amanda Perez- Candy Kisses
Anna Nalick- Breathe
Ashanti- Rock Wit U
Ashlee Simpson- L.O.V.E.
I Didn't Steal Your Boyfriend
Invisible
Lala
Pieces Of Me
Augustana- Boston
Avril Lavigne- Girlfriend
I Can Do Better
Runaway
The Best Damn Thing
When You're Gone
Everything Back But You
Hot
Innocence
I Don't Have To Try
One Of Those Girls
Contagious
Keep Holding On
Sk8r Boi
My Happy Ending
Keep Holding On
Complicated
Beastie Boys- Brass Monkey
Beyonce- Upgrade U
Deja Vu
Beautiful Liar
Crazy In Love
She Ain't Got That Boom Like I Do
Black Eyed Peas- Shut Up
Pump It
Dum Diddly
Feel It
Gone Going
They Don't Want music
Bebot
Ba Bump
Let's Get It Started
My Style
Let's Get It Started
Where Is The Love
Blaque- Bring It All To Me
Blink 182- All The Small Things
I Miss You
Blue October- Hate Me
Into The Ocean
BoA- Every Heart
Bow Wow- Shorty Like Mine
Bowling For Soup- I Melt With You
High School Never Ends
Ohio (Come Back To Texas)
1985
Girl All The Bad Guys Want
Boys Like Girls- The Great Escape
Hero/Heroine
On Top Of The World
Buckcherry- Sorry
Cassie- Me & You
Chingy- Pullin' Me Back
Chris Brown- With You
Say Goodbye
Chris Daughtry- Home
It's Not Over
Christina Aguilera- Ain't No Other Man
Candyman
Hurt
What A Girl Wants
Beautiful
Ciara- Like A Boy
Oh
1, 2 Step
So What
My Goodies
Colbie Caillat- Bubbly
Cowboy Troy- If You Don't Wanna Love Me
Crazy Town- Butterfly
Creed- With Arms Wide Open
Destiny's Child- Say My Name
Lose My Breath
Soldier
Survivor
Girl
DJ Sammy- Heaven
Elliott Yamin- Wait For You
Enur ft. Natasja- Calabria 2007
Calabria 2008
Evanescence- Bring Me Too Life
Going Under
My Immortal
Call Me When You're Sober
Lithium
Fall Out Boy- Sugar, We're Going Down
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Fat Joe- Lean Back
Make It Rain
Fergie- Clumsy
Glamorous
Big Girls Don't Cry
London Bridge
Five For Fighting- 100 Years
Fort Minor- Where'd You Go
The Fray- How To Save A Life
Over My Head
Garth Brooks- More Than A Memory
Goo Goo Dolls- Slide
Good Charlotte- I Don't Wanna Be In Love
Greenday- I Walk Alone
When I Come Around
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
American Idiot
Gwen Stafani- Wind It Up
Crash
4 In The Morning
Luxurious
Rich Girl
Gym Class Heroes- Cupid's Chokehold
Hellogoodbye- Here In Your Arms
Hinder- Better Than Me
Lips Of An Angel
Get Stoned
Hoobastank- The Reason
Imogen Heap- Hide and Seek
J Holiday- Bed
Jessica Simpson- With You
Take My Breath Away
Public Affair
JoJo- Too Little Too Late
Leave (Get Out)
Jonas Brothers- When You Look Me In The Eyes
Jordin Sparks- Tattoo
No Air ft. Chris Brown
JT Experience- Party Like A Rockstar
Jupiter Rising- Electropop
Justin Timberlake- Rock Your Body
Until the End of Time ft. Beyonce
Kanye West- Flashing Lights
Stronger
Kat Deluna- Whine Up
Katherine McPhee- Over It
Love Story
KCI and JoJo- All My Life
Kelis- My Milkshake
Bossy
Kelly Clarkson- Breakaway
Behind These Hazel Eyes
Since You've Been Gone
Kelly Rowland- Like This
Kevin Little- Turn Me On
The Killers- Mr. Brightside
When You Were Young
Korn- Coming Undone
KT Tunstall- Black Horse & The Cherry Tree
Suddenly I See
Lady Sovereign- Love Me Or Hate Me
Leona Lewis- Bleeding Love
Life House- You & Me
First Time
Hanging By A Moment
Lil' Jon and The Eastside Boyz- Lovers And Friends
Lil' Jon- Snap Yo Fingas
Lil' Troy- Wanna Be A Balla
Linkin Park- Numb
In The End
Given Up
What I've Done
Ludacris- Runaway Love ft. Mary J. Blige
Mariah Carey- Shake It Off
Circles
Always Be My Baby
We Belong Together
Say Something
Maroon 5- Wake Up Call
Harder To Breathe
This Love
She Will Be Loved
Makes Me Wonder
Mary J. Blige- Be Without You
Meg & Dia- Indiana
New Jersey
Roses
Monster
Tell Mary
How Much?
Timmy
My Baby's Better Than Yours
Yellow Butterfly
Strawberry Waltz
Masterpiece
Setting Up Sunday
Rebecca
Nineteen Stars
Cardigan Weather
Miley Cyrus- See You Again
My Chemical Romance- Famous Last Words
Helena
Teenagers
I'm Not Okay
Natalie- Goin' Crazy
Natasha Bedingfield- Love Like This
Unwritten
These Words
Ne-Yo- Because Of You
So Sick
Nelly- Country Grammar
Over and Over Again
Nelly Furtado- Maneater
All Good Things (Come To An End)
Nickelback- Animals
Saving Me
Someday
Photograph
If Everyone Cared
Rockstar
Figured You Out
How You Remind Me
Nine Days- Absolutely (Story of a Girl)
NLT- Do It Like I Love It
That Girl
He Said, She Said (Time We Let Go)
Ok Go- Here It Goes Again
OneRepublic- Apologize
Stop & Stare
Mercy
P. Diddy- Last Night
PANIC! At The Disco- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Papa Roach- Scars
Forever
Last Resort
Paramore- Brighter
Fences
Decoy
Misery Business
Pressure
Never Let This Go
Here We Go Again
That's What You Get
When It Rains
Crushcrushcrush
Hallelujah
Paris Hilton- Stars Are Blind
Paula Abdul- Dance Like There's No Tommorrow
Paula DeAnda- Walk Away
Easy
Doing Too Much
P!nk- Who Knew
Just Like A Pill
U + Ur Hand
Stupid Girls
Family Portrait
Plain White T's- Hey There Delilah
Our Time Now
Prima J- Rockstar
The Pussycat Dolls- Sway
Stickwitu
Don't Cha
Buttons
Beep
Wait a Minute
Rehab- Bartender
Rihanna- Unfaithful
Please Don't Stop The Music
Shut Up And Drive
Take a Bow
Hate That I Love You ft. Ne-Yo
Sara Bereilles- Love Song
Sean Kingston- Beautiful Girls
Sean Paul- Temperature
We Be Burnin'
Break It Off ft. Rihanna
Sequoyah Prep School- About Rain
Shaggy- It Wasn't Me
Angel
Shakira- Hips Don't Lie
Simple Plan- Perfect
I'm Addicted To You
Skillet- The Last Night
Whispers In The Dark
Staind- Right Here Waiting
Switchfoot- Meant To Live
I Dare You To Move
Taking Back Sunday- Make Damn Sure
Tegan & Sara- Walking With The Ghost
Burn Your Life Down
Relief Next To Me
The Con
Nineteen
Don't Confess
City Girl
Three Days Grace- Animal I Have Become
Pain
Never Too Late
Just Like You
I Hate Everything About You
TLC- Creep
Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls
Trapt- Headstrong
Vanessa Carlton- Ordinary Day
The Veronicas- 4ever
Secret
Speechless
Everything I'm Not
Hook Me Up
How Long
I Could Get Used To This
Nobody Wins
Leave Me Alone
Mother Mother
Mouth Shut
Revolution
When It All Falls Apart
Untouched
Vitamin C- The Graduation Song (Friends Forever)
The Wreckers- Leave The Pieces
Wyclef Jean- Sweetest Girl
Yael Naim- New Soul
3 Doors Down- Here Without You
When I'm Gone
Kryptonite
Bow Wow- Like You ft. Ciara
Lily Allen- Smile
Omarion- Ice Box
T-Pain- Bartender
In Luv (Wit A Stripper)
???- Hypnotized
Flyleaf- All Around Me

What is the tattoo in the movie "the vow"?




Michelle


What is the tattoo in the middle of Paige's back


Answer
If I remember right, it's a small butterfly. Anthony V is the tattoo designer and he is from London, ON Canada. The tattoo shop that he works out of is named True Love Tattoo's.
http://www.truelovetattoo.ca/anthony.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some really good rock songs that are pretty recent?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment