Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Where Should I Get This Tattoo On My Body?

butterfly tattoos your foot
 on Butterfly Tattoos
butterfly tattoos your foot image



Izzy


Hey, I absolutely love this tattoo design and I really want it on me but I don't know where abouts to have it done! I was thinking on my foot somewhere or something, but nothing like on my neck, and no where TOO noticeable, in case i regret it in the future. Thanks! http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.imethods.com/images/butterfly-tattoo-design4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.imethods.com/butterflytattoos.html&usg=__VbP-Z2I5xEnMZWkcD7xkRFo2rho=&h=388&w=360&sz=51&hl=en&start=13&zoom=1&tbnid=xhF3Is6gF7xpLM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=139&ei=EgwaTvfkDcmphAez8KXMBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbutterfly%2Btattoo%2Bdesign%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1080%26bih%3D464%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=437&page=2&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:13&tx=101&ty=63


Answer
You can get it anywhere you like.

You should have it where YOU want it, not where some random internetter thinks you should have it.

In my opinion, that is a really awful design though. If you like butterflies, there are millions of different designs, all much prettier than that. DO some research and make sure you really do want that one.

Don't do something you will regret!!! Good luck !

How painful is getting a foot tattoo?




Domenica


I am getting a tattoo on my foot of a butterfly and a scripture. I just want to be prepared for how much pain I'm going to be taking. 0__o on a scale from 1-10 . Any help ?


Answer
I've had both done and it wasn't bad. I am making this comparision to some of my more intense areas such as ribs, stomach and chest. Although there is not a lot of muscle surface in the top of the foot it really was not that bad. As far as a rating scale-I'll take the easy way out and say 5. I am certain you can do it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where Should I Get This Tattoo On My Body?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment