Monday, July 22, 2013

What male celebrity has a butterfly tattoo on his chest?

butterfly tattoo harry styles
 on harry%20styles%20tattoo%2010 Harry Styles Tattoo 10
butterfly tattoo harry styles image



Jasmine


And no, I don't mean Harry Styles. I remember there was a celebrity out there who I used to like and he had a butterfly on his chest, and you could see a little bit of the top of it above his shirt. I've been racking my brain and I just can't remember!


Answer
Pretty sure it was Justin bieber.

Directioner Question: What are your thoughts on Harry Styles's butterfly tattoo on his stomach?

Q. I think it looks cool :) What are YOUR thoughts?
Here's a pic:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cambio.com/media/2013/03/harry-styles-butterfly-tattoo-photo.jpg
:D


Answer
The tattoos alright but personally i think he has too many.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What male celebrity has a butterfly tattoo on his chest?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment